Information we collect:
- Information you give us: This includes information you provide when you make a reservation, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and payment details.
- Information we collect about you: This includes information about your usage of our website and any feedback you leave.
Use of your information:
We use your information to provide you with the best service possible and to improve our website. This includes:
- Processing your reservation and providing you with a service
- Send you service-related emails, such as confirmation emails and reminders.
- Respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints.
- Keep a record of your transactions for accounting and tax purposes
Disclosing your information:
We will not share your personal data with any third party unless it is necessary to provide the service you have requested or where required by law.
Retaining your data:
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the service and for a reasonable period after that, in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We take the security of your personal data seriously. We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised access, use, alteration or destruction.
Access to your information:
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please email us at [email protected].
or by phone at +30 26610 45999